The Staint-Petersburg State University of Engineering Economics is one of the oldest and largest Universities in Russia in the field of engineering and economic education.
- More than 21,000 students, including those from Africa, Asia and Europe;
- 10 faculties in different fields of economics and management;
- 16 branches and 2 representative offices in Russian Federation.
- ENGECON Dubai the first International branch outside the Russian Federation
- Multidisciplinary advanced professional training;
- Fundamental and applied research in technology, economics and management;
- Modern computer laboratories with Internet resources and videoconferences facilities;
- New library with considerable resources comprising over 450 000 books;
- 4 hostels with double and triple shared rooms;
- Sport facilities: swimming pool, training gym and sauna, volleyball/basketball playgrounds, tennis court;
- Medical services.
The Mission of the Dubai Branch
The mission of the Branch of Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics in Dubai is to promote the high quality educational traditions outside Russia. The main goal is to give its students knowledge and skills according to the world high level standards of education using powerful scientific base and new informational technologies.