The Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering Economics is one of the oldest and largest Universities in Russia in the field of engineering and economic education.
- More than 21,000 students, including those from Africa, Asia, and Europe;
- 10 faculties in different fields of economics and management;
- 16 branches and 2 representative offices in Russian Federation.
- ENGECON Dubai the first International branch outside the Russian Federation
- Multidisciplinary advanced professional training;
- Fundamental and applied research in technology, economics, and management;
- Modern computer laboratories with Internet resources and videoconferences facilities;
- New library with considerable resources comprising over 450 000 books;
- 4 hostels with double and triple shared rooms;
- Sports facilities: swimming pool, training gym and sauna, volleyball/basketball playgrounds, tennis court;
- Medical services.
The Mission of the Dubai Branch
The mission of the Branch of Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics in Dubai is to promote the high-quality educational traditions outside Russia. The main goal is to give its students knowledge and skills according to the world high-level standards of education using powerful scientific base and new informational technologies.
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates