Vatel, a global network of hospitality management schools and alumni
Vatel has 50 hospitality management schools located in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa. They share the same mission: preparing the younger generations to build their professional futures in the international hospitality and tourism management industries.
Vatel has decided to:
- Teach management techniques based on two centuries of history in the hospitality industry, based on high-quality services and customer satisfaction. This includes all cultural aspects of clients, from the country where the hotel is located to the personnel working in it.
- Convey the French art of hospitality, recognized all throughout the world as a sign of quality, good taste, and excellence.
- Teach French in all non-French speaking countries where our Group operates.
We now have 35,000 alumni who are working throughout the world and who are proud to call themselves Vateliens and to work in the most beautiful hotels on earth.
089photoshootings / Pixabay
Roots in France
Vatel opens its first school, Vatel Paris, nearly 40 years ago
Creation of Vatel Lyon, which is now Vatel Group’s head office
Vatel Nimes, the Group’s flagship school, opens
Vatel Bordeaux is inaugurated
Vatel Nantes, the 5th school in France, opens its doors
Vatel goes international
At the beginning of the 21st century, 20 years after the first Vatel school opened in France, all international development factors were ready to go: our educational concept, based on the progressive and controlled mixture of theory and professional experience, has been proved; it is sustainable and ready to be rolled out abroad. Since that time, new campuses have opened in Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Africa.
Located on four continents, the network of Vatel schools makes up the 1st Worldwide Business School Group in Hospitality and Tourism Management, elected by professionals as the Best Hospitality Management School.
The Vatel Spirit, life-long values
Vatel’s success is based on five pillars. All over the world, our faculty members have learned to:
- have deep ties with their students
- create dynamic learning conditions
- convey their know-how and knowledge
- introduce the concept of proper conduct in all situations
- have close relationships with professionals working in hotel and tourism management positions
Vatel Group’s teaching teams are made up equally of professors from universities and professionals who have made a name for themselves in their fields.
The Vatel uniform, both educational and inclusive
The Vatel dress code induces conduct that is strict, sober, and elegant, as required by all jobs in the hospitality industry and restaurant services. Students feel that they belong to our school and embrace the values that they will need down the road in their professional lives. A token of our recognition shared by all Vatel students in the world, it embodies the values learned at Vatel which will accompany them for their entire professional lives.
Franchises, partnerships based on shared success
Success must be shared. This strong idea is the base for Vatel Group’s development. A win-win situation for Vatel Group as it expands throughout the entire world as well as for its partners, who, as soon as the contract has been signed, can count on extensive tried and tested experience, while remaining independent. In return, both parties must contribute to the success of each new campus.
92131 San Diego, California, USA
91803 Los Angeles, California, USA