Why the University of Saint Francis?
- Earnings Potential: USF ranks 5th for Best Earnings Potential of all Indiana Schools.
- Outcomes: 93% of 2015 graduates were employed, enrolled in educational programs, in the military or volunteer service.
- Rankings: USF ranks in the top 100 among Regional Universities (Midwest) according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Value: Washington Monthly lists USF as #40 in the nation for the “Best Bang for Your Buck” in education.
“It was very important that the School's mission and values mirror my own. I could have chosen multiple other schools, but loved the USF program. I loved my ASN experience, so naturally I chose USF for my graduate degree.”
Mike GeRue, Bachelor of Science in Nursing ‘99 & Master of Nursing Administration ‘09
Chief Operating Officer, Parkview Heart Institute
- Convenience Study from home — or wherever else you happen to be!
- Flexibility Learn at your own pace. Earn your degree in as little as 12 months.
- Affordability Enjoy substantial savings versus the cost of a traditional, on-campus program.
- Quality USF provides highly ranked programs with excellent, measurable outcomes.
Prospective employers say:
“The nurses that come to us from The University of Saint Francis really have the values that we want. They provide joyful service. They provide respect for life. They care about our patients. You can’t go into nursing just looking for a good paying job, you have to be passionate about caring for others. You have to be willing to sacrifice, and if you are, then nursing is the career for you.”
Carol Schuster, BSN, MBA, RN
VP of Patient Care Services, Chief Nursing Officer, Franciscan Health-Crown Point
The USF Admission Process
Applying to a University of Saint Francis online graduate program is both easy and quick. If you meet the degree and cumulative GPA requirements, you simply complete an online application for admission, including the following:
- A copy of your official transcript from the school granting your bachelor’s or higher degree
- A brief letter of application expressing your personal and professional reasons for pursuing a graduate degree from USF
- Your resume
After your application has been submitted, you can return anytime to login and check on your admission status. Once you are accepted, you can explore financial aid options. A tuition deposit comes next, and then you matriculate and start classes.
The greatest benefit is that you don’t have to put your career on hold while you study online with us. Other career benefits include the following:
- You’ll gain the knowledge and skills top employers covet in top applicants, increasing your marketability and earning potential.
- You’ll be able to put what you learn into effect on the job — often as soon as you learn it.
- You’ll learn new ways of collaborating and teamwork while gaining a new network of contacts.
This school offers programs in: