Learn to manage your future with a degree from the Dillard College of Business Administration
Today, more than ever before, adaptability, innovation, and creativity are essential for success. Our focus is to prepare students for successful career entry and mobility in a dynamic global business environment. Life-long learning and the ability to analyze and critically evaluate problems and opportunities are central to our vision and mission. The Dillard College of Business is not only a degree-granting college, but one that plays a significant role in the economic development and vitality of our region.
Students in the Dillard College of Business Administration are provided opportunities for learning beyond the classroom in several ways:
- Assisting new businesses with problems and opportunities in partnership with the Dillard College Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Experiencing your chosen career field while earning credit through participation in the Internship program.
- Participating in academic research with faculty members
- Assuming leadership positions in one or more of Dillard College's student organizations
- Developing your resume and interviewing skills through programs in the Career Management Center
- Fine-tuning your interpersonal and business communication skills through the Dillard College Business Etiquette Luncheon where students meet and dine with local and regional business leaders
The Dillard College of Business is committed to providing you with state-of-the-art instructional technology and experiences. The Dillard College is located in the new 88,000 sq. ft. modern facility that opened in August, 2006. Our commitment to preparing students for success is further enhanced through a $1.5 million investment in state-of-the-art instructional technology.
The university enjoys an excellent student-faculty ratio of 20:1. Our small classes are designed to provide you with a small college environment at an affordable state university price. Faculty know their students and provide them with the personal attention that is made possible through small classes. We are excited about your interest in the Dillard College of Business Administration. We are committed to providing you with the support and resources necessary for you to effectively manage your own future!