Located in the midst of the world's greatest concentration of technological and scientific talent, within one of the most dynamic economic climates and competitive marketplaces, Santa Clara University's Leavey School of Business is the heart of Silicon Valley in more ways than one.
The energy that fuels Silicon Valley, illuminates our classrooms and inspires our students, resonates within our faculty, permeates our curriculum, shapes our graduates, and underscores our commitment to quality instruction, rigorous inquiry, and high-performance expectations. We are proud to be a Jesuit Business School, taking seriously the education of the whole person. Although our alumni lead organizations diverse in size, structure, and strategy, they share the common goal of creating value for their communities.
SCU business students and faculty contribute to Silicon Valley's reputation for collaborative innovation, as students participate in such events as
- internships and mentoring programs
- business practice competitions, such as the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship's Business Plan Pitch Competition and the Venture Capital Investment Competition
- community service using business concepts
SCU business curriculum, grounded in the Jesuit heritage of rigor and reflection, immediately influences the business community as students and lifelong learners actively engage in
- global study experiences for graduate students as well as undergraduates
- executive and professional education programs
- SCU Business Index monthly survey
SCU business alumni provide principled leadership in organizations and communities, while SCU business faculty shape global thinking in business disciplines
- more than 20,000 living alumni, many of whom live and work in the greater San Francisco Bay area
- a significant proportion of faculty shape global thinking in business disciplines through their research and teaching
Programmes taught in: