Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
To be a preeminent business school that creates and disseminates knowledge to leverage advanced management practices, analytical insights, and technology for the benefit of society.
To bridge management and technology to create sophisticated global business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the conversion of pioneering ideas and analytical insights into innovative products, processes, and businesses.
- Innovative Spirit - We have the confidence to think in terms of what is new, possible, and exciting, and the courage to change the world based on our conclusions.
- Impact and Relevance - We make a difference through rigorous and practical research, education, and application.
- Engaged and Supportive Community - We work together constructively and actively toward the betterment of the school, the institute, and the global community.
- Intellectual Vibrancy - We promote an environment that fosters the exchange of ideas, leading to insight and discovery.
- Receive an outstanding education in the fundamentals of business.
- Learn the specialized skills needed to succeed in the workplace of the future.
- Develop the skills to integrate technology across business functions for commercial results.
- Acquire “real-world” experience through study that emphasizes hands-on projects and teamwork from day one.
- Leverage the resources at Rensselaer to network, learn, and position yourself to capitalize on the business opportunities of tomorrow.
- Have access to Lally's highly respected international faculty as well as students and faculty from engineering, information technology, science, architecture, humanities and social sciences, the Rensselaer Technology Park and the Severino Center for Technological Entrepreneurship.
Programmes taught in: