Why Purdue Master's
Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management is the aspiring business leader’s most vibrant ecosystem for mastering the analytical problem-solving and tech-commercialization skills that move an industry forward and change the world.
Krannert is uniquely positioned alongside a globally renowned STEM school, inside a dynamic corporate-partnership R&D community. Our students are immersed in a highly collaborative, workman-like culture that has produced leaders of some of the largest companies in the world.
Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management offers leading Master’s programs for students who aim to build upon their business, science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) backgrounds to impact prominent organizations.
Here are a few of the many reasons why you should consider the Krannert School of Management as the next step in your career:
- Curriculum. A rigorous curriculum which teaches you to ask the right questions and turn data into knowledge.
- Experiential Learning. For firsthand, practical experience to master abilities which cannot be taught in a classroom.
- Diversity. Our talented and diverse student body hails from all corners of the world, convening to form a rich culture of eclectic, progressive leadership.
- Customization. A custom-made approach to leadership development, strengthening your faults and showcasing your talents.
- Network. Access to the global network of Boilermaker alumni of almost 450,000 in 160 different countries.
- Prestige. Purdue’s historically renowned MBA and Master’s programs are recognized and revered around the world.
Programmes taught in: