For more than 75 years, Kendall College has been offering engaging, specialized fields of study with a strong emphasis on immersive learning that is geared to your academic, personal, and professional success. Learn more about Kendall's rich history. Listen to what our students and alumni say about their experience at Kendall.
Whether you choose Kendall's acclaimed School of Culinary Arts, world-renowned School of Hospitality Management, innovative School of Business, or well-established School of Education, you are encouraged to explore your talents, interests, and passions-and to discover a wealth of exciting opportunities.
Kendall College Mission
Kendall College cultivates students’ passions into rewarding professions through rigorous learning experiences in the classroom, local communities, and the world.
- Commitment to preparing professionals who contribute to the vibrancy of their communities.
- The inspiration of students’ creativity, responsible global citizenship, and environmental and social stewardship.
- Campus-wide dedication to diversity through curriculum and access.
- Supportive, student-centered environment focused on academic excellence.
- Comprehensive assessment of institutional effectiveness, student learning, and graduate success.
Located near the heart of Downtown Chicago
In 2005, Kendall College relocated from the near suburbs to our current location along the Chicago River at Goose Island. The campus is a reclaimed, 100-year-old factory building, most recently home to a Sara Lee research facility.
Kendall College is a subsidiary of Laureate International Universities, a global network of more than 60 accredited campus-based and online universities offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than 740,000 students around the world. Our students are part of an international, academic community that spans 29 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.Through this partnership, we are able to offer students unprecedented access to global education, internships and professional opportunities.
Programmes taught in: