High-quality instruction is a hallmark of the ISU College of Business. The faculty averages over fifteen years teaching experience per faculty member: over 85% hold a doctoral degree in their specific field. Additional faculty qualifications, including professional business experience, professional certifications, published research papers, articles and books, and other accomplishments, enrich the courses they teach.
The College of Business is an integral part of Idaho State University and shares the role and mission of the University as established by the State Board of Education. College of Business undergraduate and graduate programs provide quality educational experiences that are strong in both conceptual foundations and current leading practices in each major discipline for both traditional and non-traditional students seeking an education in business. The College faculty engages in research consistent with its undergraduate and graduate programs and public service mission. College programs also serve local and regional constituencies by responding to needs for continuing education and assisting in efforts that foster economic development.
For our students -- we will provide educational experiences and opportunities that:
- Are taught in an atmosphere of technological sophistication.
- Provide strong grounding in both the conceptual foundations and leading practices of their disciplines in both domestic and global arenas.
- Include development and refining of the behavioral skills most desired by employers.
- Involve a high level of concern for each student's personal and ethical development.
- Are grounded in quality assurance methodologies that assure educational excellence.
- Respond to the needs of diverse student populations.