Full Sail is dedicated to helping creative students follow their dreams in the entertainment and media industry. Whether they are passionate about music, art, and design, web and technology, filmmaking, or the business behind entertainment, an education at Full Sail University can prepare students for a career path doing what they love. Through Full Sail’s real-world approach, students work in studios and labs using industry-standard equipment, compiling a portfolio showcasing their work to potential employers. Located in Winter Park, Florida (just minutes from Orlando), the Full Sail campus has the look and feel of a creative studio environment, complete with industry-standard recording studios, spacious film soundstages, a motion capture studio, game studios, and a professional performing arts venue – all housed in a 191-acre multimedia complex. Create the content you love Push your creativity to the next level Degrees focused on what you love Creative programs for creative minds
- For over 35 years, Full Sail has offered an innovative style of education focusing on the needs of the entertainment and media industry.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail uses immersive teaching methods in production studios and classrooms that are on par with those used in the industry.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Students from over 73 countries around the world come to Full Sail to pursue degrees focusing on the needs of the entertainment and media industry.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- The campus is home to several art and design studios where students can study figure drawing, sculpting, photography, 2D animation, and more.
- The Full Sail Studios Backlot gives Film students the opportunity to shoot on location without having to leave campus.
- With professional analog and digital studios, Recording Arts students utilize equipment used by industry professionals.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Full Sail’s online learning system offers flexibility and collaboration while maintaining industry input and real-world experience.
- Full Sail’s Live Venue gives students the opportunity to learn the many aspects of live production, including controlling the light and sound.
Current Student Population: 15,300 Current Graduates: 52,000+
In the 2015 Grammys, 52 Full Sail graduates were credited on 46 artists’ releases that were nominated in 40 separate categories 17 graduates worked on 11 Grammy-winning projects across 14 categories at the 57th Annual Grammy Awards in 2015. Full Sail graduates have mixed, recorded, or assisted on 18 Grammy-winning Album of the Year releases over the past 25 years. 27 graduates were credited on 9 Oscar-winning films at the 87th annual Academy Awards. Graduates of Full Sail University have participated in industry roles on 13 Best Picture-winning films over the last 20 years, including this year’s Best Picture winner, Birdman. A total of 113 graduates were credited on 24 Oscar-nominated films across 20 categories during the 87th Annual Academy Awards. Full Sail graduate and 2009 Hall of Fame inductee, Gary Rizzo won the 2011 Oscar for Best Achievement in Sound Mixing for Inception.
3300 University Boulevard
32792 Winter Park, Florida, USA