Founded in 1971, Empire State College, State University of New York, is one of the university's 13 colleges of arts and sciences, accredited by the Middle States Commision on Higher Education. We are uniquely designed to serve adults pursuing associate, bachelor's and master's degrees. The college offers affordable, SUNY degrees onsite at 35 locations in New York state and abroad, as well as entirely online.
You choose how, when and where you will study. When you take courses at Empire State College, you are among the 17,000 adult learners served annually by the college.
- Affordable SUNY tuition
- Degrees that can be tailored to meet your education, career, and personal goals
- A clear process for assessing and awarding credit for college-level learning from your work and life experience
- An independent study program, guided by outstanding SUNY faculty mentors, that allows you to study at your convenience
- "Transfer- friendly" policies
- Student online library and study resources
In recent SUNY student surveys, Empire State College consistently ranks #1 in student satisfaction. Our online degree programs are industry leaders with more than 300 courses available.
Our 53,000 graduates are proud that their degrees are current, relevant and marketable, often leading to promotions, new employment or master's degree studies.
12866 Saratoga Springs, New York, USA