Balance your job with online coursework as you earn your Bachelor's or Master's degree. You'll find Ashford University, founded in 1918, is an ideal choice for you whether you're a working adult or haven't yet completed your degree. Count on Ashford University to provide a high-quality degree program that is:
Affordable --Benefit from one of the lowest program costs available online. Master's courses start at $432/credit.
Accelerated -- Earn your degree in as little as 12-24 months. Classes are 5-6 weeks and are taken one at a time.
Convenient -- Enjoy the flexibility of online courses, 24 hours a day. Online classes are asynchronous, so like email, you can login anytime to participate and post your work in class.
The mission of Ashford University is to provide accessible, affordable, innovative, high-quality learning opportunities and degree programs that meet the diverse needs of individuals pursuing integrity in their lives, professions, and communities.
- To foster a vigorous, diverse learning environment shaped by contemporary awareness, intellectual inquiry, and a shared search for truth in which students gain knowledge and build skills and values useful in their personal and career development.
- To cultivate student-centered learning at all levels, supported by technological resources and led by qualified faculty and staff who are guided by contemporary scholarship and professional practice.
- To promote the development of foundational values relevant to leadership in the 21st century: self-worth, creativity, interdependence, service, integrity, and effectiveness.
- To foster intellectual and personal growth, sensitivity to diversity and human dignity, effective and responsible leadership, environmental responsibility, and lifelong learning.
- To provide a traditional liberal arts college experience, accelerated external-degree programs for adult learners, and relevant graduate programs.
- To place priority upon institutional effectiveness, excellent value, affordability, responsive student services, accountable administrative processes, continuous assessment of student learning, and curriculum improvement to assure quality in a rapidly changing culture and demonstrate innovative leadership in higher education.
- To maintain operational, financial, and strategic strength to ensure the future of Ashford University.