Hermann Keppler N.D. – Principal of CNM
Hermann Keppler, founder and Principal of CNM, has more than 30 years’ experience as a practising Naturopath. During his studies in Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Denmark, and the USA, he gained specialist skills in Homeopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, and Clinic Management. He has written several books and has given many interviews on radio and TV.
When Hermann Keppler started his clinic as a Homeopath, he soon came to find that he did not have the knowledge to help every single client. After further training in Iridology, Chinese Diagnosis, Nutrition, Tissue Salts, Flower Remedies, First-Aid Homeopathic Remedies, and Herbal Mixtures, he was able to help a greater number of clients, and he became a practitioner for the whole family. That’s when he decided to open a college that would help future natural medicine practitioners learn and thrive by encompassing all of these skills in the curriculum.
Hermann Keppler established the first CNM in London in 1998. More colleges followed across the UK and Ireland. Today, CNM is the UK’s leading training provider of a range of natural therapies, providing diploma courses in:
- Naturopathic Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine
- Natural Chef
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in the UK, Europe, and internationally
- To continually raise the profile of natural therapies in society
- To support and promote CNM Graduates after qualification
Why study at CNM?
At CNM you will find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose to study with CNM are:
- CNM is the UK’s largest training provider of a range of natural therapies, with colleges nationwide
- CNM’s flexible study schedules offer both full-time and part-time study
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners
- 80% of CNM’s graduates are practising
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness looks at the whole person rather than as a collection of symptoms
- Competitive course fees
- CNM is widely respected and recognised in the UK, Europe, and internationally
If you are looking to study natural therapies in an atmosphere of academic excellence with a focus on clinical application, you have come to the right place.