Sup de Pub is the INSEEC Group famous school specialized in Communication, Advertising & Marketing.
Founded more than 20 years ago by Havas Euro RSCG, Sup de Pub has trained young professionals in Corporate Communication, skilled strategists, and creative talent.
Conceived and animated as a school for professionals and created by directors of agencies, from the outset the School has received the support of the largest French communication groups. Via its mission to train high-level professionals in Marketing, Communication or Advertising Sup de Pub has been able to unite a powerful network of businesses and alumni.
Sup de Pub is located in France (Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux) and in the UK (London)
Sup de Pub - A Competitive Edge
- Member of the INSEEC Group: one of the largest private education group in France
- A professional faculty: 80% of lecturers are active in advertising or the media.
- Annual Curriculum Development Council with professionals from the advertising sector.
- A leader in its field - founded by prominent advertisers in the mid-80's.
- Wide choice of specializations in 3rd, 4th and 5th year, including an Advertising Creativity and Advertising Strategy track.
- Students acquire practical experience through agency pitches and competitions, classes offering hands-on practical knowledge.
- English-language competitions and programs in English in the 4th and 5th year.
- International presence: academic exchanges in the second semester (SP4) for all interested students, 2 master programs with classes in London.
- A Web TV Channel - 5 programs a year on the Sup de Pub website.
- Job dating events with firms in the communications industry.
- Alumni network and guide managed and edited by alumni - an invaluable recruiting tool for graduates.
- Internship and Career Newsletter published weekly.
- Sup de Pub Inside: information sessions organized with top agencies and companies (Ogilvy, TF1, Draft, Nissan, etc…)
This school offers programs in: