At Aston Business School it’s our ambition to help you make the most of yours.Our MSc portfolio has been designed in close partnership with business and industry in the UK and internationally, giving you an ideal platform on which to build you future career. Impressive accreditation, a worldwide reputation and staff who can pass on the benefit of genuine commercial experience will enhance your prospects and progression.
Our course structures enable you to gain the skill sets needed to succeed in today’s competitive workplace, such as negotiation, communication, leadership, teamwork and innovative thinking. It is skills such as these that keep our graduates highly sought after by some of the world’s leading organisations. Innovative, grounded and relevant, the breadth of courses and diversity of the student community will give you a rounded, international perspective, making you ready for life at the forefront of business.
Why study with us?
- Triple accreditation: We are among the elite 1% of business schools worldwide with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACBS and EQUIS.
- Employability: We have an excellent track record for producing highly employable graduates. We were ranked 2nd in the UK and 8th in the world for careers by the Financial Times 2013.
- Dedicated Careers Support: Our careers service offers one to one support, job planning and the opportunity to attend on campus job fairs, workshops, webinars and mock assessments centres. After graduating our students have secured roles among some of the world’s top organisations including BNP Parabis, PwC, Rolls Royce, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America and IBM Systems.
- Scholarships: We want to ensure that those who have the desire and skill to study also have the opportunity. That’s why we have a variety of scholarships available to prospective students to help ease the financial pressure of continuing your studies. Full up-to-date details can be found on our website.
- Location: Our campus is based right in the heart of the exciting vibrant second city of Birmingham, home to over 50,000 students Birmingham is the youngest major city in Europe. Having recently been ranked the best UK city outside of London to set up a business Birmingham is a great place to study, work and live.
MSc programmes at Aston
Our specialist range of MSc programmes combine industry relevant teaching with a range of career boosting added benefits designed to make you stand out from the crowd. Services available to our students include:
- Dedicated MSc careers advisor service which covers one to one support, strategic career plans, help with developing your CV and LinkedIn and interview preparation
- On campus job fairs attracting over 200 employers each year
- Exchange programmes to one of our many world class partner institutions
- Postgraduate internships
- Mentoring schemes
- Language tuition programmes.
The Aston MBA
The Aston MBA draws on our world-leading research in international business and our global network of corporate connections to transform you into a dynamic and agile business leader. We work with you to enlarge your capabilities and maximise your performance, enabling you to become a responsive executive who is well equipped to make decisions from a global perspective.
Having recently been ranked 1st in the UK and 2nd in the world for return on investment by The Economist Good Value MBA’s 2014 the Aston MBA is an intensive programme that immerses students into the principles of strategic thinking in a business context.
The MBA is available as a 12 month intensive full time or a 27 month flexible online programme.
Find out more
Visit our website for more information about studying an MSc or MBA at Aston.If you have any further questions please contact our friendly admissions team.
Postgraduate Admissions Office
Tel: 44 (0)121 204 3200
Tel: 44 (0)121 204 3100
This school offers programs in: