Spain Business School is a new private, independent and plural business school with a very important social function. We could indicate that we are facing one of the few social business schools if not the only one.
It is formed by professionals with extensive experience in teaching and who wish to share their knowledge, providing value to society. We want to give service and training to talented people, regardless of age, race or requirements.
Spain Business School focuses on business, legal and operational training, following a high quality eLearning methodology used by the main business schools of the world.
Spain Business School present the recognition of the international community as quality online training thanks to its faculty, the high demand of academic programs and the competitive cost system./>
The mission and vision of the Spain Business School
- They guide decision making.
- The focus on excellence and service.
- The formative growth of society.
Values are based on people since companies are communities of people.
- Respect others, personally and professionally. Business management focused on people.
- Spirit of service and excellence in quality as a means of good work.
- Humility, ability to learn and listen.
- Integrity and teamwork.
- Social commitment
The online training developed by Spain Business School is based on a new model of distance education that reconciles and complements technological advances and learning. Teaching is equivalent to face-to-face teaching, but allowing you to adjust the timetables to your availabilities, being able to combine training with professional and personal dedication.
The online methodology allows reaching the training objectives through participation and interaction. The participants have a totally active role, intervening in a series of activities and debates that will force them to interact with their teacher as well as with their own program partners.
During the program, the student must regularly enter the virtual campus to have a continuous follow-up:
- Case method, system used by the main international business schools.
- Study material.
- Participation in practical case studies.
- Discussion and discussion forums with teachers and students.
- Videoconferences as a virtual class in direct or deferred mode where the teacher develops concepts and contents encouraging debate and work in the coming weeks.
There will be a continuous student-teacher feedback to enrich the teaching, encouraging the student to identify the main problems and prioritize topics such as time management. The traditional teacher becomes tutor or facilitator being its main functions:
- Guide students to the learning of content, responding to their queries, correcting activities and pointing out what aspects they should deepen.
- Encouraging the whole group in a positive way, creating an adequate climate for learning and raising debate topics.
- Track the participation of the students, evaluating the learning and making a daily feedback.
A quality online program offers the following advantages:
- Reconciliation between your personal, work and study time. Opportunity to pursue higher education without interrupting work planning.
- Saving. Cost of transportation, travel, time and training.
- Flexibility. You choose the moment and the dedication.
- Technology. Use and familiarity of technology.
- Networking Exchange work experience and expand your network of contacts.
Programmes taught in: