LCI Barcelona, Official School of Higher Education in Design, is the European campus of the LCI Education network. LCI Barcelona's origin is the association in October 2013 between LCI Education and the School of Higher Education in Fashion Felicidad Duce. LCI Barcelona trains professionals in design, recognized by their excellence and their global vision.
OUR HERITAGE "FASHION SINCE 1928" Since 1928 the Escola Superior de Disseny Felicidad Duce has taken pride in training a new generation of professionals every year, using an innovative, creative and avant-garde method thanks to our people based teaching staff, who are experts in the market, both in the latest trends and the latest technological advances.
Our academic program offer:
- Higher Education Degrees in Graphic Design, Interior Design, Product Design, and Fashion Design
- Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate/Specialization programs
- Continuing Education courses: Professionalization Courses, Summer Courses, Pattern-Making Courses (on campus and online) and In Company training.
The 10 basic principles of our academic project
FDModa - LCI Barcelona offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma, as well as acquire and develop the following:
- The ability to master new industry-related information technologies.
- Competencies that facilitate professional mobility.
- Management skills applicable in the current context of market globalisation and instant communications.
- The ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship.
- An attitude that reflects a responsible citizen, respect for others, and rigour in all circumstances.
- An inherent value of continuing education.
- An awareness of responsible habits that promote good health for one’s self and for others.
- A natural impulse to protect the environment and advocate for sustainable development.
Escola Superior de Disseny Felicidad Duce - LCI Barcelona is an authorized center by the Department d'Ensenyament of the Generalitat de Catalunya (code 08058398) to offer official Higher Art Education in Design, adapted to the European Higher Education Area.