Harbour.Space is an innovative private university that combines technology and design, taught by industry leaders from around the world. The university is located in Barcelona, Spain.
We are Harbour.Space
A space for learning at the highest level, situated in the globally admired creative hub and harbour city: Barcelona, Spain. We are one of the few universities in Europe wholly dedicated to teaching both technology and design. We offer innovative computer science, data science, and cybersecurity and interaction design programmes aimed at giving our students meaningful and creatively satisfying top-level professional futures.
If we could, we would travel to the future and get the pioneers in technology and design from 2050 to teach students everything they need to make a brilliant tomorrow happen. But that’s against the rules of physics. Instead, we gather all aspects of the world today that are creating tomorrow and bring them together for our students at Harbour.Space: our faculty is made up of the most excellent scientists, entrepreneurs, and creative geniuses. Our immersive learning approach means real-world problems take center stage in the classroom, not textbook challenges. Brilliant ideas are born in collaboration, through experimentation by crossing every possible academic boundary. We know this is true in business, now we’re making it happen in our university.
- Technical University of Munich
- X-labs Tsinghua
- Higher School of Economics
- Moscow Physics and Technology Institute
Hasso Plattner Institute
- Founded in 2015
- 9 degrees of study
- Campuses in Barcelona and Bangkok
- 47 nationalities
- Employment rate of graduates is 85% as of 2019
- Students working at Google, Accenture, Frog Design, IBM, Deloitte and others.
- Programme directors are leaders in each of their fields
- Organises programming boot camps bi-annually around the world
- Partners with innovative companies for hackathons with students
- Hosts annual Tech and Design summer camp for kids
Programmes taught in:
- English (US)