Geneva Business School’s Barcelona Campus offers the most up-to-date programs in business management and finance at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
The academically rigorous programs are all internationally accredited by IACBE, CHEA, ECBE, AASBI and EduQua.
GBS understands the importance of gaining valuable experience outside of the classroom; our GBS Barcelona staff are committed to connecting students with our esteemed corporate partners for internships and job-placement opportunities.
Barcelona, Spain boasts a wealth of history, culture, and dynamic new business development. One of Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities, Barcelona has more than 3,500 international companies and exciting new start-ups are regularly emerging, making it a hub of economic growth and business expansion for Southern Europe.
Bachelor’s Fees for 2016-2017
- Application Fee = €150 via paypal. (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration fee / Deposit payable per year = € 1.900
- Tuition per semester = € 5.730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) Master’s Fees for 2016-2017
Master’s Fees for 2016-2017
- Application Fee = €150 via paypal (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration fee / Deposit payable = € 1.900
- (Tuition per semester = 7.460 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters)
This school offers programs in: