The Business School was founded to:
- develop and deliver successful programmes;
- teach share our knowledge and convert learning into practice;
- coach in an ON-CAMPUS and on-line environment;
- empower individuals and organizations;
- maximize potential; and achieve exceptional results.
Operating under the banner of the school is The Centre for Business Dynamics, established to offer customised non-curricular training in assisting companies and individuals to bridge the gap between their existing skills and competencies, and by those required to ensure their future performance and competitiveness.
We create opportunities for the future.
Fully accredited by the Council for Higher Education (CHE)
- SABSA (South African Association for Business Schools)
- AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- AABS (Association of African Business Schools)
- CEEMAN (Central and East European Management Development Association)
This school offers programs in: