Lazarski University is an internationally-oriented institution located in Warsaw, Poland. It offers Polish and English-language programs in economics, international relations, finance and accounting, management, law, and administration. Lazarski University is consistently ranked as one of the best non-public universities in Poland and is also one of the most internationalized universities in the entire country. The educational programs at Lazarski University place a strong emphasis on practicability and real-life applications. Graduates of our programs have moved on to begin successful careers in politics and business in Poland and abroad. If you wish to receive a quality education in an international environment then Lazarski University is the right place for you – a university where success is learned.
Rankings and Prestige
- 1st place in rankings for best non-public law schools in Poland according to “Dziennik Gazeta Prawna”, a leading legal national newspaper - 1st place for cooperation with business according the “Brief Magazine” - 1st among non-public universities as a “Credible Educational Institution” according to the Center for Academic Information (Akademickie Centrum Informacyjne) in Poznan, Poland - Top 4 for internationalization among all universities in Poland according to rankings by “Rzeczpospolita” newspaper and “Perspektywy” magazine
The British system of higher education is widely considered to be one of the best in the world. In this respect, Lazarski University has adopted British standards of teaching and program content to provide the highest quality education for its students. Four of Lazarski University’s English-language programs are operated in conjunction with Coventry University in Great Britain. This means that upon graduation students of these programs receive two degrees – one from Lazarski University and one from Coventry University.
Lazarski University has developed education programs that meet the expectations of employers. In our dealings with local and international businesses, we have created courses which educate the most sought-after experts in Poland Europe.
A Multicultural Environment
Over 80 percent of the students in our English-language programs outside of Poland – from countries like the UK, Ukraine, Belarus, Germany, Georgia, China, Turkey, Vietnam, Romania, India, and many other nations. In such a diverse environment, students will be able to learn from other cultures and gain valuable life experience that will be helpful for them in the future.
Facts and Figures
- located in Warsaw - over 4000 students - 4 double-degree programs with Coventry University in Great Britain - over 80% of students in English-language programs are foreign-born
This school offers programs in:
Students & Campus
Originally, Lazarski rented all of its classrooms at several different locations in Warsaw. Now is having its own 20 000 sq. m campus, which is a circle-shaped construction composed of several buildings. This campus is located four metro stops from downtown Warsaw and counts 60 classrooms with 3106 seats. Of those, forty-two classrooms can accommodate up to 40 students, eighteen lecture halls can accommodate more than 40 students, six lecture halls have space for more than 100 students, and the largest lecture hall has the largest has 430 seats. The average number of seats in the classrooms and lecture halls is 28 and 95, respectively.
In addition to this, the Lazarski campus contains:
- a fully-equipped library with over 135 000 printed books, electronic journals and periodicals
- 4 computer labs
- a Christian chapel;
- an inter-faith prayer room;
- health centre for personnel and students;
- 2 cafeterias
- aboveground and underground parking garages.
In terms of student accommodation, Lazarski offers several accommodation solutions for students at “Lazarski Houses” or at several private dormitories throughout Warsaw. Moreover, Lazarski students have access to “Park Wodny’ swimming pool, as well as ‘Warszawianka’ Sport Complex, gymnasium, aerobic and fitness club, which are located outside the campus.