Kozminski University, founded in 1993, is a private institution of higher education with full academic rights. The university has obtained Polish and international accreditations, as well as excellent results in global and national educational rankings, which shows the high quality of its programs and services. Due to these qualities, KU diplomas themselves have become coveted. The university’s offer includes various Bachelor's, Master’s, MBA’s as well as Ph.D. programs. All of these are also offered in English.
Since 2009, Kozminski University is classified in the prestigious educational rankings provided by the ‘Financial Times’ – Business School Rankings, which include the best universities from around the world. Moreover, for the past 17 consecutive years, it holds first place throughout private universities in educational rankings published by ‘Perspektywy’, ‘Rzeczpospolita’ and ‘WPROST’. Kozminski University also received a special distinction from the National Accreditation Committee in regards to management, administration and law programs.
Kozminski University holds three international accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB. Only around 70 business schools from all over the world hold all three accreditations. The AACSB accreditation is awarded to such prestigious universities such as Yale and Harvard.
KU holds the rights to award doctoral degrees in the following disciplines: management, economics, finance, sociology, and law. As the only private higher education institution in Poland, it has the power to authorize a higher Ph.D. degree (habilitation degree) in the discipline of management, law, and economics. Also under the so-called parametric evaluation of research units within the field of economics Kozminski University boasts the highest first category ranking.
The educational offer includes management (in Polish and English), management in virtual environments (in Polish and English), finance and accounting (in Polish and English), economics – international markets, law, administration, as well as social sciences in management: business and media sociology and psychology in management. Starting in the academic year 2016/2017 the university has created an elite law program called "Law and Finance".
|Kozminski University cooperates in research and exchange programs with over 200 prestigious institutions worldwide. All undergraduate and graduate students can choose those prestigious universities as destinations for their international exchange.||Kozminski University offers several double degree programs. The Master in International Business and Management Program delivered in cooperation with Bradford University allows students to obtain a British Master Degree in Poland.||Kozminski University is the only business school in Poland accredited by all three of the most prestigious accrediting institutions in the world: EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA.|
We are leveraging our entrepreneurial flair, our corporate relations, our research potential, and our internationalization to make a difference in business, law, and society.
The sailing ship in an open sea in our logo is a symbol of adventure, openness to new horizons, creative teamwork and leadership and limitless possibilities.
Why Choose Kozminski University?
- The best business school in Central and Eastern Europe according to "Financial Times".
- The best business/economic university in Poland according to the "Perspektywy" Education Foundation ranking.
- The best private higher education institution in Poland according to the "Perspektywy" Education Foundation ranking.
- Strategic alliance with the world's first business school ESCP Europe.
High quality of education
- "Triple Crown" - 3 international accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- The IQA CEEMAN accreditation – awarded by the Central and East European Management Development Association.
- Distinctions from the National Accreditation Committee in regards to the Finance & Accounting, Management, Administration and Law programs.
- One of the most internationalized universities in Poland according to the "Perspektywy" Education Foundation ranking.
- Study programs in English on all levels: undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and Ph.D.
- Double degree programs with international partners.
- Foreign lecturers and students from over 75 countries.
- Student and staff exchange programs with more than 200 partners on 6 continents.
- Study programs conducted together with employers (e.g. Citibank, Accenture).
- Internships and apprenticeships in Polish and foreign companies.
- Meetings and conferences with business practitioners.
- Lecturers with practical experience.
- Kozminski Venture Lab - acceleration program for students and alumni.
Education valued by employers
- Number 1 in "Wprost" ranking of private universities appreciated by employers.
- Programs updated and adapted to the needs of the market.
Full academic rights
- The rights to award Ph.D. degrees in 5 disciplines: Management, Economics, Finance, Sociology, and Law.
- The rights to award senior Ph.D. degrees (habilitation) in 3 disciplines.
- Numerous research projects.
- 19 scientific clubs.
- Educational Trips.
- Cultural and social events.
- Summer and winter sport camps.
- KOZMINALIA - the Day of the University.
- 13 sport sections.
Programmes taught in: