Business School Netherlands (BSN), the Action Learning business school, has been actively involved in the development and education of business professionals around twenty-eight years. Not limited to the Dutch border, BSN continues to expand internationally and has established educational partnerships in China, Czech Republic, Tanzania, Zambia, Algeria, Ghana, Suriname, Nigeria and Egypt. Due to this international presence, BSN has been able to empower an Action Learning community of business professionals, who all possess a goal-orientated, efficient and problem-solving attitude towards business.
Action Learning: Business School Netherlands has continued to excel in the unique philosophy of Action Learning, as pioneered by Dr Reg Revans; providing online short courses, seminars, and a part-time, blended learning MBA programme to business leaders worldwide.
Accelerate your career and personal development with BSN
- BSN is a Dutch-registered University of Applied Sciences
- Triple Accreditation (American ACBSP, Dutch NVAO and Swiss eduQua)
- Highly qualified faculty with extensive business experience
- Significant ROI: Better managers and leaders
- Relationship focussed: Small class sizes
- International networking and travelling
- Graduated from 3,500 Action Learning managers and leaders worldwide
Accreditation: BSN strengthens its international status with prominent American (ACBSP) and Swiss (eduQua) accreditation status. The American accreditation organisation, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and the Swiss accreditation organisation (eduQua), have accredited BSN and its MBA programmes. Furthermore, BSN is the first Dutch higher education institution to receive the eduQua accreditation from the Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems.
Programmes taught in: