For twenty years, MIB School of Management has been one of the top international business schools for managerial education in Italy and in the world. MIB is noted for its MBAs, masters and post-graduate courses (economics, marketing, finance, insurance, tourism), programs for entrepreneurs, companies, and public administration. Scholarships available for dedicated and talented students.
MIB School of Management was founded in 1988 as a consortium between academia and the world of research, and the economic and entrepreneurial systems (Generali Group, Allianz Group, illycaffè, Benetton, Fincantieri, etc).
The School offers educational management courses from an international perspective and conducts research in the main areas of international management.
MIB School of Management is:
- International atmosphere . All of our full-time Masters are international and taught in English on a campus that hosts students from 60 different countries and instructors from 25 nations. The school has partnership agreements with numerous foreign business schools and with international companies, ensuring exchanges, international research and consulting, and opportunities for international internships and placement.
- Accreditations. The 8 national and international accreditations that the school has earned make MIB one of the most accredited business schools in Italy and guarantee an excellent positioning in the European market.
- Close ties with the business world. Numerous companies have established formal agreements with the school as partners and/or sponsors of our various master programs. Curricula are designed with input from companies. Our high placement rate is a source of pride for the school (average 2006-7: 96%).
The School offers training and educational management courses from an international perspective and conducts research in the main areas of international management: management training, education, masters and mba degrees, courses in many areas of business, economics, finance, insurance, marketing, tourism and also wine business.
To facilitate participation some courses are both full-time and part-time.
MIB School of Management considers an international outlook an integral part of its mission.
Offering Masters programmes in English (we are the only school in Italy to offer three programmes in English) allows us to host participants and faculty from all over the world, to be members of and uphold standards of international associations, and to create international partnerships for collaboration and exchange with business schools in many different countries.
The MIB network of Business School partners includes:
- Bordeaux School of Management (Bordeaux, France)
- CUFE - Central University of Finance and Economics Business School (Beijing, China)
- Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración (Barcelona, Spain)
- EOI - Escuela de Negocios (Madrid, Spain)
- IEDC - Bled School of Management (Bled, Slovenia)
- IMISP - International Management Institute (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Lingnan College, Sun Yat-sen University (Canton, China)
- Rollins College - Crummer Graduate School of Business (Florida, USA)
- Universitat de Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
This school offers programs in: