For the past 28 years, our international faculty has been passionately committed to the philosophy of empowering talents, increasing skills and strengthening leadership in order to stimulate growth in both people and companies.
MIB Trieste School of Management was founded as a non-profit organization in Trieste in 1988 through the joint efforts of high profile companies (including Generali, Allianz, illycaffè and Fincantieri) and the world of academia.
The school and its Masters programmes have been recognized by several top Rating Agencies, Accreditation Bodies and recruiting companies in Italy and Europe.
The thorough, practical and engaging teaching style, the strong international outlook and the ongoing relationship with companies are the pillars upon which our Business School has built its success.
MIB VIRTUAL TOUR
- 81 countries represented from 2003
- 51% international students (Full-time Master Programs)
- 91% placement by 6 months (average 2013-15)
- 2600 Alumni worldwide
- +50 Sponsor & partner Companies
- MBA & Master programs accredited by AMBA - EPAS - ASFOR
Relations with business
The ongoing collaboration with our network of more than 50 partner companies ensures close monitoring of the skills required by the job market, the continuous updating of curricula and teaching methods.
As result: our job placement for graduates is one of the highest in Italy (on average 91% placement rate within six months from graduating).
An ever-increasing number of companies entrusts us with the training of their human resources and the identification of new profiles to be included in their staff.
Truly international training
MIB School of Management was one of the first Schools in Italy to develop a fully international approach to training.
For many years our Business School has welcomed highly talented, selected students from over 80 different countries and teachers from 10 nations and numerous professional backgrounds: consulting, university, business, research...
During the programs participants have several opportunities to study and live abroad through international exchanges, research projects and study tours.
Even after graduation, our Career Service also encourages opportunities for job placement abroad.
Partner Business Schools
- EADA - Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración (Barcelona, Spain)
- EOI - Escuela de Negocios (Madrid, Spain)
- IBS - Institute of Business Studies (Moscow, Russia)
- IEDC -Bled School of Management (Bled, Slovenia)
- IMISP - International Management Institute (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Lingnan College - Sun Yat-sen University (Guangzhou, China)
- Rollins College - Crummer Graduate School of Business (Florida, USA)
This school offers programs in: