The first British branch campus in Ghana will allow students across Africa to access Lancaster's academic excellence in teaching and research on the African continent.
Approved by Ghana's National Accreditation Board
Opportunities for students
- Students at Lancaster University Ghana will have the opportunity to spend part of their degree at Lancaster University, either for a semester or for a full academic year.
- Lancaster University is respected by graduate employers. 94 percent of Lancaster students find employment or further study within six months of graduating. Our research addresses important scientific problems and technological challenges and we develop graduates who are skilled and highly employable.
- The world of work is becoming increasingly global and the ability to communicate with different cultures even more essential. Students studying at one of Lancaster's overseas campuses may take part in summer schools based at Lancaster University. This offers the chance to network, study and learn about a different culture.
- Many exciting international volunteering opportunities for students are available through LUSU Involve - the award-winning volunteering arm of Lancaster University Students' Union. Students can share life-changing experiences with Lancaster students from all over the world.
- The Lancaster Award recognises extra-curricular achievements. Many Lancaster students are already involved in lots of extra-curricular activities, and the award aims to encourage students to complete such activities and be recognised for their accomplishments.
- Business and industry are key to Lancaster's mission to produce applied knowledge and top graduates, and Lancaster is currently working with over 1000 businesses per year.
Programmes taught in: