The Europa-Kolleg Hamburg is involved in research, post-graduate education and public communication in the field of European integration. We are committed to the highest standards of practice-oriented education and academic excellence. We offer:
- A highly qualified faculty of researchers and teachers.
- A highly motivated international student body.
- An interdisciplinary approach to research and education focussing on law, economics and political science.
- An environment of Living and Learning under one roof.
- A unique forum allowing the peaceful encounter of world cultures.
- An atmosphere of a European metropolis which, since the times of the Hanseatic League, has considered itself the gateway to the world.
We are striving to contribute to:
- The advancement of the ideals and goals of European integration.
- The communication with and solidarity among all nations of the world.
- The implementation of human rights.
- The safeguard of peace and welfare in Europe and the World.
Programmes taught in: