Pioneer for distance learning
With our IUBH Fernstudium , we offer students the opportunity to prepare for their career in a flexible and practice-oriented way. We pay particular attention to working people and people who are otherwise closely involved in terms of time and who want to develop professionally and personally in addition to performing their core tasks.
In order to offer this to as many people as possible, our aim is to make our programs and offers as flexible and innovative as possible, but without sacrificing high quality.
We therefore attach particular importance to combining our technical expertise and our high service orientation: in the form of excellent support and advice as well as with professional and innovative teaching materials.
We are characterized by:
- We promote personal development, whether full-time, part-time or with a family.
- Our course content offers a high level of practical orientation.
- We involve numerous experts from the field.
- Our students benefit from high-quality and multimedia teaching materials.
- Our distance learning is as flexible as possible - both in terms of time and space.
- We offer individual advice and coaching on study and career issues.
- Our students, lecturers and partners can actively participate in the further development of learning content, materials and services.
- We guarantee consistent quality assurance of all courses, materials and services.
"A degree in business administration is worthwhile in many ways. On the one hand, our graduates are well-trained generalists, and on the other hand, through their choice of specializations, they also acquire extensive specialist knowledge of certain industries and functions. After graduating, our graduates have very good career prospects. "
Facts & Figures
We prepare over 30,000 students in different study models for a successful career start. Here you will find an overview of further facts and figures about the IUBH.
|Study programs||> 100 Bachelor, Master and MBA programs|
|Study models||4 (distance learning, dual study, presence study, part-time study)|
|Campus locations||> 20 in Germany and Austria|
|Examination centers||> 40|
|Professors, lecturers, employees||
The IUBH mission statement
The IUBH's actions and further development have the following mission and vision:
We enable our students to get the best study result through tailor-made, individual offers and innovative technological support based on the current state of research and teaching in order to be able to successfully pass the job. We support our corporate partners in the best possible way in achieving their goals.
The IUBH is the most innovative and qualitatively leading provider of career-oriented study and further education offers for students and companies in Europe. As a pioneer in the digitization of job-related learning and personnel development, we improve learning success in a sustainable, efficient and measurable way compared to all competitors and profile ourselves with application-oriented research.
Awards, accreditations and certifications
Mülheimer Str. 38
53604 Bad Honnef, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany