Eight renowned European universities, all recognized as centres of excellence in public health higher education, are collaborating to deliver Europubhealth+.
This renewed EU funding will allow our consortium to offer almost 90 full Erasmus Mundus excellence scholarships to the best students worldwide and to sponsor international public health experts to come teach on the programme.
Two new partner universities are joining the consortium to offer additional 1st year foundation courses options, namely the University College Dublin (Ireland) and the University of Liège (Belgium).
In addition to the award of a double Master’s degree, students will get to study in at least 2 different countries, in up to 3 languages (English, Spanish and French).
Emphasizing at its core the urgent need to build sustainable health systems while addressing health inequalities, Europubhealth+ will keep providing multidisciplinary training in a unique multicultural environment. The consortium will be greatly supported in this endeavor by an exceptional network of associated partners representing public health services, international organizations, NGOs and higher education institutions from Europe and beyond.
The Europubhealth+ Master programme has been recognized by the European Commission as "Master of excellence" since 2006 and it was awarded the Best Practice Award for Excellence in Public Health Education and Training by ASPHER in 2018.
More than 300 graduates from 70 different nationalities now form a strong interdisciplinary and international network of public health professionals, which only intends to grow further.
- EHESP School of Public Health - France
The EHESP School of Public Health was created in 1945 to provide France with an outstanding, internationally recognized School of Public Health. It is a public institution with a dual role of education and research in public health and social welfare. It encourages synergies between public health and management cultures.
The EHESP is the coordinating institution of the Europubhealth+ consortium. It will be delivering to Europubhealth+ students:
- an integration module in English language at the end of each academic year on its main campus in Rennes
- a second year specialisation in "Health Promotion and Prevention" in French language in Rennes
- two second year specialisations in "Environemental and Occupational Health Sciences" and "Advanced Biostatistics and Epidemiology" in English language on its Parisian campus.
(not delivering degree)
- Public Health England, Leeds (United Kingdom)
- Andalusian Health Service - SAS (Spain)
- National Institute of Public health - National Institute of Hygiene, Warsaw (Poland)
- Sante Publique France, Paris (France)
- International Association of National Public Health Institutes, Paris (France)
- European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies - WHO European Center for Health Policy, Brussels (Belgium)
- Pan American Health Organization, Washington D.C. (USA)
- Mailman School of Public Health - Columbia University, New York (USA)
- Hanoi Medical University (Vietnam)
- University of Health Sciences Lao, Vientiane (Lao PDR)
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- ASPHER - Association of Schools of Public Health in the European region, Brussels (Belgium)
- ESPUM – School of Public Health of the University of Montreal (Canada)
- Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- ISALUD University, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Karolinska Institute, Stockholm (Sweden)
- School of Public Health - National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, Managa (Nicaragua)
- School of Public Health - University of Ghana, Accra (Ghana)
35043 Rennes, Brittany, France
E-13011 Granada, Andalusia, Spain
Sheffield, S10 2TN
S10 2TN Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
35000 Rennes, Brittany, France
31-531 Krakow, Poland
31-531 Krąków, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland
Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands