Beyond the usual university mission: education, research and service to society, Universite Catholique de Lille wants to be open to its environment and to the world and to be a catalyst for change.
The University’s mission focuses on six priorities :
- to give each student a unique place at the very heart of its projects,
- to educate students in such a way that they will find meaning and direction for their lives, helping them define and build up their personal and professional future,
- to be open to the City, to the Region, to the World,
- to get involved in service to society, humanitarian work and international cooperation,
- to be a mainspring of economic development, especially at the regional level,
- to be a place where meaning is sought and debate can take place, with respect for cultural diversity.
Universite Catholique de Lille is not only a centre of education, research and service; it is also full of life and offers numerous sporting and cultural opportunities… The Campus is home to more than 300 student clubs and societies.
Universite Catholique de Lille considers that internationalisation makes an important contribution to its students’ development. To further this vision, it has developed :
- 460 special international partnerships,
- a Charter for International Students,
- orientation sessions for every international student coming to Lille for a study abroad experience.
As a result of this vision, Universite Catholique de Lille welcomes about 1,600 international students from more than 88 different countries every year.
This school offers programs in: