IAE Pau-Bayonne Graduate School of Management offers graduate courses in management at the University of Pau and the Pays de l’Adour (UPPA).
IAE offers 17 specialized programs from Bachelor to Master and Ph.D. level that are adapted to meet the needs of businesses and enhanced by the latest research in the academic field of management.
It offers three work-study programs: an apprenticeship contract, professional training contract, and internship placements.
IAE Pau-Bayonne prepares their students through their studies for senior positions in management and business roles in France and internationally.
Join our IAE Pau-Bayonne: Graduate School of Management!
Located between Pyrénées mountains and Basque Coast, in the heart of Euroregion Aquitaine-Euskadi and gateway to Spain, IAE Pau-Bayonne is established on two campuses: Pau and Bayonne. In addition to this ideal environment for work and leisure, our University School of Management provides excellent facilities, innovative teaching methods, high academic level faculty members, and a wide range of institutional partnerships in France and abroad (45 international cooperation agreements). The selected students are admitted into purposely small classes. This choice allows them to benefit from a human scale structure and a personalized follow-up that strives for excellence in teaching and research in Management Sciences.
Our school offers selective degrees at Master and Ph.D. level, tailored to the needs of companies, and fed from the latest progress in Management Sciences research area. IAE University School of Management prepares our students to integrate high position jobs in various fields of Management in France or abroad.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE AN IAE
- Prestigious international accreditation such as EQUIS, EPAS & AMBA
- State recognized degrees
- Practically oriented Research
- Cutting-edge Research and business theories applied to real-world challenges
- 32 Research laboratories, some of them, accredited
- International Research activities and projects
- French as a Foreign Language courses
- Assistance for accommodation and other student services
- Campuses in French city centers
- Programs designed for businesses for businesses
- Excellent job placement rates
- Close links with companies
- Present in major international conferences on Education: APAIE, EAIE, NAFSA
- More than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs taught in English
- An active network of 1000 top-level international partners
- Cooperation areas: student and faculty mobility, double-degree programs, short programs, off-shore programs, etc.
Programmes taught in:
- English (US)