ESAIP is a Graduate school of Engineering dedicated to:
- Computer science and networks
- Safety, environment and industrial risk management
ESAIP is a La Salle school and as such seeks to offer its programmes to students from all walks of life whilst respecting each individual.
Collaborative and project learning are at the heart of our project.
All our students have international experience, both academic and professional, built into their degrees.
Anjou - Loire Valley
The capital of the historical Anjou region and gateway to the Loire valley, the reputation of Angers hinges around the wealth of its heritage as well as its cultural and economic dynamism.
Enjoy an exceptional living environment
Angers and its region also have a great reputation for the quality of its environment, the famous "douceur Angevine" or mild Angers air and the beauty of its natural sites (the Loire valley is a UNESCO world heritage site).
The agglomeration is also a national competitive cluster « VEGEPOLYS » in the field of research on plant material.
Angers in brief and in figures
On the outskirts of Angers, a town at the heart of the Loire Valley
- 155,000 inhabitants (283,000 with the agglomeration) - 17th largest French town
- 48% of inhabitants are under the age of 30
- 33,000 students of which 5000 from overseas
- 90 min from Paris
- 90 min from the Atlantic coast and Nantes airport
This school offers programs in: