The AMIR Master program focuses on the raw material value chain, with particular emphasis on recycling. The two main objectives are:
- Educate students to become highly-skilled European professionals with expertise in various types of materials. This expertise will enable them to develop, at a large and ambitious scale, new methods for material recycling. In addition, the AMIR program includes classes on transferable skills such as innovation, ethics, intellectual property, life cycle assessment, sustainability, and advanced research strategies.
- Develop a deep entrepreneurship mindset with the help and expertise of associated businesses, incubators and innovation services as well as a large panel of industries.
- AMIR graduates are international entrepreneurs and innovators, able to work anywhere in Europe and beyond.
- High-level education and research environment.
- Practical insights with advanced research labs.
- High-quality internships.
- Mandatory international and intersectoral mobility.
- Supported by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) and the International Master program of the Bordeaux “Initiative of Excellence” (IdEx).