LaSalle College Vancouver
Located at the bottom of the western coastal mountains, LaSalle College Vancouver is an award-winning higher education provider offering an array of exciting applied arts programs in diverse creative fields. LaSalle College Vancouver welcomes students from around the world at two campuses: one 80,000 square feet building located in the Renfrew neighbourhood and a heritage building dating back to the early 1900s located in the trendy Yaletown neighbourhood, offering students the opportunity to live downtown and commute via public transportation. Both campuses are designed to stimulate student creativity, perfectly reflects the nature of the programs offered. Our credentials range from diplomas to bachelors* and we offer online and on-campus diploma programs accredited by British Columbia’s Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) in Canada. *Bachelor degrees are delivered by The Art Institute of Vancouver Inc., PTIB Designated Institution ID-00045 and located at 2665 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC, V5M 0A7. LaSalle College and the LaSalle College logo are trademarks of LaSalle International Inc. and used under licence by The Art Institute of Vancouver Inc. LaSalle College Vancouver is a member of the LCI Education network, which consists of 22 select higher education institutions on 5 continents, and some 2,000 employees offering instruction to over 12,000 students throughout the world each year.
LaSalle College: the international reference in post-secondary education Training beyond compare
- Programs offered in English.
- Practical educational projects that reflect professional realities and lead to internationally-recognized diplomas.
- Enthusiastic, devoted teachers with a solid background in the workforce.
- Combination work/study programs.
- Opportunities for students to participate in regional, national and international contests.
- Internships with the most innovative companies.
- A general education – in all programs – encouraging environmentally conscious practices.
- Integration of entrepreneurial concepts in all programs.
- A dedicated team of professionals providing personal career planning services, capping an outcome-oriented education experience.
- Support services for international students.
The 10 basic principles of our academic project
LaSalle College Vancouver offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma, as well as acquire and develop the following:
- Oral and written abilities in English.
- The ability to master new industry-related information technologies.
- Competencies that facilitate professional mobility.
- Management skills applicable in the current context of market globalization and instant communications.
- The ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship.
- An attitude that reflects a responsible citizen, respect for others, and rigour in all circumstances.
- An inherent value of continuing education.
- An awareness of responsible habits that promote good health for one’s self and for others.
- A natural impulse to protect the environment and advocate for sustainable development.
This school offers programs in: