ICHEC Brussels Management School is a university level management school in the tradition of leading business schools. It offers management training in both day-time and evening programs, as initial training and as continuous education.
Behind the name ICHEC you will find not only a management school, but also a team in which every member is dedicated to enhancing the school's reputation and maintaining the high level of quality with which it has always been associated.
With its location in the centre of Brussels, capital city of Europe, ICHEC School of Management stands out by its international vocation - one of its essential strategic options - thereby offering ICHEC students numerous opportunities.
The ICHEC School of Management has chosen to emphasize international management as one of its main academic pillars, namely by encouraging students to acquire an experience of other cultures, other languages, and other ways of learning thanks to a rich and dense network of foreign institutions with which it has built cooperation agreements.
As an international student, you can:
- study at ICHEC as exchange student for one or two sessions, while remaining registered in my home university for a complete study programme.
- study at ICHEC in the framework of the summer programmes
- study at ICHEC for a regular degree programme (undergraduate or graduate)
The degrees offered at ICHEC are organized as follows:
- the Master degrees (1 or 2 years).
Research at ICHEC
ICHEC has always been actively involved with the management world listening to its problems and needs. As such, research at ICHEC consists essentially in applied research. It is directed at a better understanding of the socio-economic reality, developing theories which have inspired and been authenticated by real experience.
Fields of research at ICHEC cover management of organisations and education, notably:
- intercultural management, regional macro-economy, e-business, finance, management of the SME
- life-long learning and e-learning
This school offers programs in: