Recently graduated from university and looking for a Master degree? Or do you have limited work experience and are you looking for a new challenge?
Antwerp Management School’s Master Programs make the difference!
Antwerp Management School, the autonomous management school of the University of Antwerp, (Belgium) offers 8 accredited Advanced Masters in a truly international context with study in: Belgium, China, Brazil and USA. Moreover, we are ranked #29 in the Financial Times for our Master of Management (2016).
Currently we offer 6 accredited English speaking Master programs:
- 3Continent Master in Strategic Marketing (Study in Belgium, Brazil and New York City)
- Master of China Europe Business (Study in Belgium and Shanghai)
- Master of Finance (Belgium and option for a dual degree in New York City)
- Master of Global Management
- Master of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master of Global Supply Chain Management
We also offer 2 Dutch speaking Master programs:
- Master in het Management
- Master in Human Resource Management
For all our Master programs, we look for students with at least a 4 year undergraduate degree (240ECTS) in any field of study (except for Master of Finance). You will also need sufficient knowledge of English (TOEFL or IELTS test).
Facts and figures of our Full-Time Master programs (201-2017):
- 200 students over 8 different programs
- 53% international students
- 47% female and 53% male
Finally, we also offer several Masters for Professionals, Executive Programs, an Executive PhD program and an Executive MBA. This latter one is ranked #1 in Belgium (Financial Times).
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Manager:
T - 0032 (0) 3 265 40 11
This school offers programs in: