ADEN is an international educational network accredited by ACBSP, whose main activity is its Business School, Founded in 1992. It is focused on the professional development of executives and business managers, both modality as e-learning; and currently it has 26 offices spread across 17 countries in Latin America and Europe. It relies on applied research conducted within the University Senior Management.
It also enjoys the endorsement of prestigious American and European universities to certify their training. It is characterized by the innovation of learning models aimed at the practical application and use of methodologies interactive, experiential and recreational classes by teachers who pass on their vast managerial experience and transfer best practices among companies throughout Latin America and Spain .
EDUCATION ORIENTED PRACTICE
The pioneer ADEN transfer system is different from traditional business schools, it emphasizes action-oriented learning, applying the theory to the world of business.
in 17 countries
Advanced technology training programs with global vision
THE BIGGEST BUSINESS NETWORK OF LATIN AMERICA
Since its inception, ADEN was essential not only to expand their teaching methodology executives, but also prepare them to face an internationalized world. For this reason he decided to implement an educational network that allows each of its students to gain valuable experiences from other cultures who share the same language.
Form business leaders through an international educational network for the study and application of the most advanced knowledge and management tools, based on a community of executives who promote the professional growth of its members and cooperate with improving the competitiveness of enterprises and development of the countries where ADEN is.
- Dignity: consider the person as an end in itself, recognizing its intrinsic value, their freedoms, rights and responsibilities.
- Solidarity assume the commitment to cooperate, through the educational role and actions of solidarity with the common good of those who live in countries where ADEN is.
- Consensus / Community: develop a sense of community among members of the group, made up of students, teachers and staff of ADEN Business School.
- Pragmatism: understand and promote the value of knowledge, theory and truth, with a practical approach, to contribute to the cultural development of the region and entrepreneur.
- Diversity: integrate and accommodate executives without differentiation of gender, nationality, race, religion, or political or ideological affinity.
This school offers programs in: