Master in Biology: Integrative Biodiversity
University of Wroclaw
EUR 2,800 / per year *
Earliest start date
* for EU candidates | €3800/year for non-EU candidates
Are you interested in...
Studying biodiversity using modern tools that can resolve the most urgent challenges caused by the climate change?
Developing in-depth understanding of mechanisms underlying evolutionary processes?
Obtaining experience and soft skills enabling you to effectively communicate and promote results of your work?
Designing projects that can be applied in active biodiversity conservation?
If so, join us at the Faculty of Biological Sciences and enroll in Intergrative Biodiversity.
Together with a group of experienced and enthusiastic researchers, you can learn how to apply an integrative approach to study the life sciences. With our team you will also become a collaborative team player and successful outreach communicator.
As a skilled environmentalist you will create competitive projects and apply various methods to address major biological questions.Thanks to gained skills and experience you can find job in various laboratories, research institutes, and governmental and non-governmental organizations focused on biodiversity management.
In the face of global biodiversity loss, your skills and knowledge will be invaluable and desired.
The course starts if the minimum number of ten (10) students will enroll for the first year.
Specialty: integrative biodiversity
- Polish for foreigners
- Biodiversity and biogeography
- Data analysis and visualization with R
- Foreign language
- Molecular techniques
- Health and safety*
- How to write a research project?
- Progress in Integrative biodiversity I
- Research techniques in integrative biodiversity (specialization lab)
- GIS in practice
- Progress in integrative biodiversity II
- Research techniques in integrative biodiversity (specialization lab) II
- Evolutionary developmental biology
- Impact of climate change on biodiversity
- Intellectual property protection
- Progress in integrative biodiversity III
- Preparation of M.Sc. thesis (Integrative biodiversity) I
- Applied conservation biology
- Evolutionary biology
- Progress in integrative biodiversity IV
- Preparation of M.Sc. Thesis (Integrative biodiversity) II