Master of Science in Safety Engineering for Transport, Logistics and Production
University Of Genoa (Università Degli Studi Di Genova)
Earliest start date
* From 0 to 3000 euros per year. Contact us to find out if you are entitled to scholarships and exemptions.
The MSc in Safety Engineering for Transport, Logistics, and Production provides a high level of advanced training, to enable graduated students to operate in the areas related to safety engineering in
- transportation systems,
- industrial production.
so as to realize the acquired ability to conceive, plan, design, and manage complex, innovative systems and processes, with particular attention to safety aspects.
Graduated in Civil, Industrial and Information Engineering can enroll directly.
- Degree type: Master of Science
- Duration and credits: 2 Years / 120 CFU
- Class: LM-26 "Ingegneria della Sicurezza"
- Admission: Free access
- Location: Genova
- Teaching language: English
- Teaching mode: Lectures
- Taxes and fees: From 0 to 3000 euros per year. Find out if you are entitled to scholarships and exemptions
- International partnerships: Student exchange
- Head of the program: Nicola Sacco
Learn more here