Master in Hydrography and Oceanography
University Of Genoa (Università Degli Studi Di Genova)
Earliest start date
* From free to 3000 euros per year. Contact us to find out if you are entitled to scholarships and exemptions.
This course aims to train experts that know how to combine the professional and cultural aspects of Hydrography and Oceanography with the most innovative marine environment survey techniques.
It is the only Italian Master’s degree course that prepares experts in hydrography and oceanography in an international environment and conforms with the recognized standards of the International Board of Standards of Competence, FIG/IHO/ICA Hydrographic Surveyor Category A Course.
Did you know that...
This course combines the cultural and professional aspects of Hydrography and Oceanography with the most innovative marine environment survey techniques.
It is the only Italian Master's course that prepares environmental hydrographic specialists according to the standards of the International Hydrographic Organization (IHO).
Holders of this Master's degree can compete to attain the Class A 'Hydrographic Surveyor' license.
- Degree type: Master course
- Duration and credits: 2 Years / 120 CFU
- Class: LM-75 Environmental and land sciences
- Admission: Free access
- Location: Genova
- Teaching language: English
- Teaching mode: Lectures
- Taxes and fees: From 0 to 3000 euros per year. Find out if you are entitled to scholarships and exemptions
- International partnerships: Student exchange
- Head of the program: Laura Canesi
Learn more here