Master in Law and Economics: Law and Economics of International Finance
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Magistralmente Virtual Fair – Master’s
1 February: the online event to learn all about our Master’s degree programmes.
The second-cycle degree LEIF is a two-year postgraduate program, offered by the School of Economics, Management, and Statistics - Bologna. LEIF is a remarkably innovative program and aims at preparing experts in financial markets and institutions. Students will acquire a critical understanding of all the issues involved in the functioning, regulation, and supervision of financial markets and institutions, both from an economic and legal perspective.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- A high-level, interdisciplinary program, with a strong European and international orientation
- It conveys a robust and substantial knowledge of financial and insurance markets and of their regulation and supervision
- You’ll be proficient and knowledgeable in corporate governance, risk management, business performance analysis, credit rating
- Rigorous class learning is complemented by seminars with experts from central banks, consulting firms, financial institutions
- You develop a wide set of abilities allowing you to operate at international, European, or national authorities and financial institutions
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain financial support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies. Check the requirements to apply for financial aid.