Master Universitario en AsesorÍa Fiscal Y Financiera en Un Marco Nacional E Internacional
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
EUR 84 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* El precio para estudiantes no comunitarios no residentes es sólo aproximado ya que cada tarifa académica es diferente.
The completion of a classic program typically entails earning 60 ECTS credits.
Master's Degree Duration: One academic years.
- 629901 Financial markets
- 629902 Fiscal Regime of natural persons: IRPF, IP, ISD, TPO, and AJD
- 629903 Advanced accounting in an international framework
- 629904 Valuation of financial assets
- 629905 Practicum
- 629906 Tax regime of the company: IS, VAT, and corporate operations.
- 629907 Tax Accounting
- 629908 Tax and Estate Planning
- 629909 Financial Risk Management
- 629910 International Taxation
- 629911 Local Taxation
- 629912 Final Master's Project
- CG01 - Ability to apply the knowledge acquired to problem-solving in novel situations and of a multidisciplinary nature
- CG02 - Ability to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that includes reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
- CG03 - Ability to work in pressure environments.
- CG04 - Ethical commitment at work.
- CG05 - Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- CG06 - Ability to make decisions
- CG07 - Verbal and written communication skills to convey ideas and decisions with professionalism and rigor to both specialized and non-specialized audiences
- CG08 - Ability to manage and organize in time to assume a large workload
- CG09 - Ability to lead and integrate teams
- CG10 - Ability to communicate conclusions and reasoning in decision making
- CG11 - Ability to adapt to diverse environments and new situations
- CG12 - Autonomous learning capacity that allows them to update themselves in the face of new challenges
- CG13 - Ability to analyze, search and discriminate information from various sources
- CE01 - Ability to diagnose the financial situation of an entity and propose improvement actions.
- CE02 - Ability to know the financial instruments, and the markets in which they are traded and select the appropriate ones for an entity according to its needs.
- CE03 - Ability to apply and interpret International Financial Reporting Standards.
- CE04 - Know the fundamentals of the tax system, and advise and intervene in tax management procedures.
- CE05 - Ability to know the theoretical and practical aspects of the different taxes that make up business and personal taxation: personal income tax, corporation tax, VAT, local and special taxes, etc.
- CE06 - Ability to interpret international tax regulations and signed international agreements and propose solutions to specific situations.
- CE07 - Ability to advise non-resident individuals in Spanish territory about compliance with their tax obligations.
- CE08 - Ability to advise legal persons on tax obligations arising from international economic operations.
- CE09 - Ability to manage the different tax self-assessments and other formal obligations derived from the tax system.
- CE10 - Ability to design a strategy that allows development of the most advantageous tax option in the business and personal field.
- CE11 - Ability to interpret and apply accounting regulations related to tax obligations.
- CE12 - Understand the functioning of financial markets: monetary, variable income, fixed income, currency, derivatives, and the contracting systems in them.
- CE13 - Know the elements that make up the professional management of investors' assets through the formation of portfolios that take into account profitability, risk, and the tax effect.
- CE14 - Ability to know the different types of financial risks.
- CE15 - Ability to apply comprehensive risk management strategies by monitoring risks and financial and tax contingencies.
- CE16 - Understand the accounting treatment of the corporate income tax advocated by regulations in Spain and by International Accounting Standards
- CE17 - Know the main differences in valuation and recognition between the accounting and tax fields
- CE18 - Ability to apply different valuation techniques for financial assets and actively manage portfolios.
- CE19 - Know the latest developments in the financial markets to provide a better financial and accounting advisory service to investors.
- CE20 - Ability to advise individuals on their asset, business, real estate, and financial investment decisions from a tax perspective in the context of Spanish taxes.
- CE21 - Ability to plan in the short, medium, and long term from a tax perspective in the context of Spanish taxes on family and personal assets of individuals.
- CE22 - Ability to plan the succession of natural persons from a tax perspective in the context of Spanish taxes