Master in International Business Double Degree: International MBA awarded by HFU
Universidad de San Martín de Porres
Santa Anita, Peru
Earliest start date
Total number of courses: 20Virtual Courses: 12 with duration and 4 weeksOn-site Courses: 8 with a duration of 3 daysVirtual Seminars: 2Credits: 63Duration of the Program: 20 months
The Master Program in International Business Double Degree International MBA , aims to develop in the participants theoretical and practical elements that allow them:
- Have a vision and a capacity for global analysis to generate strategies and make assertive decisions and social responsibility.
- Have leadership and communication skills that will allow a multicultural development, with negotiation tools and objective management of changing situations.
- Evaluate, manage and consolidate export markets with efficient use of organizational resources.
Article 45 of University Law 30220 establishes that: Master's studies have a minimum duration of two (2) academic semesters with a minimum content of forty-eight (48) credits. The Doctorate studies have a minimum duration of six (6) academic semesters, with a minimum content of sixty-four (64) credits.
International agreement - Double academic degree
The Business School of the USMP in partnership with one of the most respected universities in Germany, HFU Business School, offers its students highly competitive training programs of the highest quality.
HFU Business School has more than 800 graduate entrepreneurs who are part of top-level companies.
The participants will obtain double international academic degree simultaneously.
- Management and Cost Accounting (4 credits)
- Quantitative Methods for Business (3 credits)
- Information Technologies Applied to Business Management (3 credits)
- Strategic Planning (3 credits)
- Business Management (3 credits)
- Economic Management of the Company (4 credits)
- Management Skills (3 credits)
- Applied Business Research I (3 credits)
- International Marketing (3 credits)
- Intercultural Management (3 credits)
- Foreign trade operations (3 credits)
- Operations management and international logistics (3 credits)
- Applied Business Research II (3 credits)
- International Finance (3 credits)
- Global Economy (3 credits)
- Analysis of International Business Negotiations (3 credits)
- Formulation and Evaluation of Projects (3 credits)
- Applied Business Research III (4 credits)
- Competitive strategies and change management (3 credits)
- Business Game (3 credits)
- Seminar Legislation for International Business (0 credits)
- Seminar on Social Management and Environmental Business (0 credits)