UNINFORM Group, renowned and accredited national Business School engaged for over 25 years in the field of higher education and innovation of training processes, operates with recognized authority by providing prestigious post-graduate masters in the fields of Tourism, Quality, Safety, Environment, Energy, Marketing Digital and Communication, in both its offices in Rome and Milan.
- UNINFORM is a training institution with over twenty years of experience
- UNINFORM is accredited to the LAZIO Region for professional training, continuous training, basic guidance services, specialist guidance services, accompaniment and job support services - Determines n ° D1558 / 09
- UNINFORM has obtained the ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Certification for the design and provision of Higher Specialized Professional Training services. Certificate n ° 184076 Bureau Veritas
- UNINFORM is accredited by EBAFOS - Bilateral Body for Training and Safety for the provision of training courses according to the State Regions Agreements
- UNINFORM is a member of ASFOR - Italian Association for Management Training.
As a multidisciplinary structure operating since 1996, the UNINFORM Group training offer is officially accredited to the Lazio Region for Higher Education and is at the same time certified by Bureau Veritas in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008. Thanks to the consolidated and extensive wealth of experience, professionalism and knowledge gained over the years both in training and consulting activities, UNINFORM Group offers qualified services of:
- University School and Business School
- Information Technology & Technology Transfert
- Business and Legal Consulting
Each of these services is aimed at the development and consolidation of managerial skills and specialist professional skills, capable of significantly increasing both the competitiveness of the individual and of the company as a whole (see references). The Corporate structure of UNINFORM Group is made up of the following legal entities: UNINFORM Group: Management and Entrepreneurial Training School, Training & Development: Management Consulting Company, Giordano & Partners Law Firm: High Tech Forum Legal, Commercial and Financial Consultancy Firm : Consortium for Innovation and Technology Transfer, Academy High School: University Study Center
As a Management and Entrepreneurial Training School, UNINFORM Group is committed to the enhancement of human capital, aimed at developing a modern managerial culture through the creation of highly qualified Masters and Executive Masters.
UNINFORM Group avails itself of a wide network of associated professionals, carefully selected from managerial and academic fields, through the criterion of the highest quality and the highest professional competence; a team of people dedicated not only to strategic and organizational consultancy, but also to the success of Italian companies with a strong international vocation.
In this context UNINFORM Group intervenes directly with specialized professionals enrolled in the appropriate Rolls of the Order and assists companies in all phases concerning Contracts, Company Acquisitions, Corporate Engineering, Constitution, Company and Trust Management, Patronage in International Disputes and Arbitration and much more.
HTFORUM - High Tech Forum
UNINFORM Group proposes itself as a real driver of change for all those companies that focus on technological innovation as a means of improving, optimizing their production dynamics. In fact, we provide a wealth of information, data and studies particularly targeted on the "state of the art" of the most modern and innovative technologies.
UNINFORM Group has enhanced the professional experience of professors from Universities, Research Institutes and Specialization Schools to offer a global service of orientation and assistance in university preparation. The teachers are scrupulously selected and chosen on the basis of their personal and didactic background, the experience gained in the field and, last but not least, the ability to interpret and satisfy all the assistance and learning needs of the "new generation" university students.
Who we address
- Companies (public and private) that need to face and evaluate all the aspects and implications of a program and to define the objectives in real time, in order to overcome the typical vulnerabilities of specialist interventions; who want to introduce and / or consolidate advanced cultures and technologies to manage their functionality.
- Private individuals: high school graduates, recent graduates, consultants, company executives, executives.