Master in Economics
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
Earliest start date
Duration of the program: 2 years. During the whole program, students must take 7 compulsory and at least 4 elective courses. In the last semester, students must do an internship and finish their dissertations to graduate.
The applicants should have gained the bachelor degree or will gain the bachelor degree by July.
Application procedure and documents required:
- Submitting online application at http://admission.swufe.edu.cn
- Certificate of bachelor (copy)
- Official university transcript
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors
- Copy of passport photo page
- Study plan in China
- Copy of certificate of English language proficiency: IELTS 6 or TOEFL79 or other equivalent certificates (non-English native speakers only)