Master of Arts in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Munich Business School
Earliest start date
Would you like to form a company and acquire the fundamental basics needed for a successful start-up? Or would you like to advance in forward-looking fields after your Master's and be a driving force for innovation as well as entrepreneurial thinking and action? If so, then the MBS program Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship is your first step toward success. This program will provide you with advanced economic knowledge, it will allow you to develop entrepreneurial thinking as well as equip you with the most important skills and tools to put your innovative ideas into practice - in a company as well as when starting your own business.
Your Master Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship at MBS
- Business Project: Together with your fellow students, you will carry out a project on behalf of a real company and apply your acquired knowledge in practice.
- Internationality: International Focus, semester abroad, dual degree, international atmosphere - studying at Munich Business School is an international experience because internationality is not only taught here but lived.
- Student Life: Thanks to the small campus in the heart of Munich and numerous student initiatives, students quickly come into contact with each other. With a wide range of leisure, cultural, and sports activities, as well as good connections to the (European) surrounding area, Munich offers everything a student could wish for.
- Your own start-up: Your dream is to become a founder? In the 3rd semester, you have the option of working on your own start-up. During the project, you will receive comprehensive support and coaching from lecturers.
- Personal Support: Students at MBS learn in small and interactive courses. They are in direct and continuous exchange with the lecturers and receive individual support through a mentoring program.
- Location Munich: Munich is a business location and the entire region offers students and graduates the best career opportunities. German global companies such as BMW, Allianz, and Siemens have their headquarters in Munich, global players such as Microsoft, Intel, and Sun Microsystems, and also numerous start-ups appreciate the advantages of this location.