Located just 20 minutes from the centre of Vilnius, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the largest and most international universities in Lithuania, currently has around 5,900 students from 65 countries. The university offers programs fully taught in English for international students at all levels - from Bachelors to PhDs in the field of Social Sciences and Informatics.
University closely cooperates with 300 universities, public and private institutions and is MRU is an active member of many international organizations: International Association of Universities, European University Association, European Association for International Education, European-Asian Knowledge Consortium Social Technologies for Smart and Inclusive Society, etc.
Did you know that
- Lithuania is No. 2 in the world for digital skills!
- Vilnius was ranked as one of the top 100 best student cities according to students all over the world!
- MRU is one of the most international universities in Lithuania. Our students come from 65 different countries.
- MRU has been named as one of the world's top universities according to the QS World University Rankings By Subject (Law).
Reasons to study at MRU
- Progressive, Dynamic, Modern virtual learning platforms
- Multicultural environment.
- Many services are completely free of charge: a huge parking lot, sports halls and gyms, foreign languages courses, song bands, dance and theatre studios, basketball team, wireless internet, cultural and educational activities etc.
- Low living expenses (350-400 EUR/month with accommodation at University Students house)
- A library that works even at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- A student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- Scholarships for full degree seeking students and for international mobility (for studies and for internship)
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- King Sejong Institute where students can learn the Korean language and culture for free
- One of the fastest public wifi in the world
- Beautiful cosy Vilnius; fresh, clean air (cleanest in Europe)
- MRU virtual Tour
- The beginning of Studies: September 1st.