Master's Degree in Business Innovation and Project Management
Distance learning, On-Campus
1 - 3 Year
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
The Master in Business Innovation and Project Management (MIP) is aimed at responding to the key challenges faced by companies in the new economy, where the speed in the materialization of the idea and the efficiency of its development are critical to achieve competitive advantage. In this context, innovation and project management are essential for optimizing performance in organizations.
In addition, the MIP (Master in Business Innovation and Project Management) offers the development of skills in the field of people management, as well as a vision of the organizational models of excellent companies.
- TFM in company: 3 months of internship in a company with a paid scholarship during the second semester
- Possibility of certifying yourself in CAPM / PMP. Internationally recognized certifications in Project Management
- Participation in the Global Management Challenge. The world's largest simulation-based business management and strategy competition
- You choose the modality: Face-to-face or Online
The methodology of the MIP (Master of Business Innovation and Project Management) is based on the integration of different methodological approaches based on active teaching, promoting the development, application and implementation of the skills learned.
All these activities are aimed at facilitating the support and interaction with the student, in order to develop their individual and autonomy capacities, while developing capacities and abilities that promote leadership the assumption of responsibilities in an oriented environment. to teamwork.
- Theoretical Exhibition "structured knowledge": through the theoretical exhibition the most current and reference knowledge will be structured in the three areas of the master: operations management, project management and strategic management of innovation.
- Presentations by "business relevance" professionals: a set of best practices will be presented through presentations by professionals from relevant companies. Their sharing and critical reflection will allow the generation of greater knowledge.
- Case study: analysis, discussion and proposal of solutions to real situations exposed on the basis of cases where students apply the acquired knowledge in a practical way.
- Project-based learning problems "PBL": throughout the course, participants work in teams to prepare, analyze, solve and present the project-problems that arise.
- Other active teaching methods: students will also develop their group and individual knowledge and skills through other activities such as simulators, board games and role playing.
Mondragon Unibertsitatea is a practical university, immersed in business reality and that provides students with different learning experiences in business environments (dual training, study-work alternation, and final degree / master projects).
We have a large network of collaborating companies that integrate the dual training experiences of students as a strategy to attract and retain young talent. These companies also help students to integrate their final bachelor / master project into the larger research and transfer projects that they carry out together with Mondragon Unibertsitatea .
All these training experiences in business environments last between 10 months and 3 years depending on the modality and have a financial aid bag.