Master of Science in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies
MIU City University Miami
Blended, Distance learning
Earliest start date
05 Sep 2023
The Master in Educational Leadership, Management, and Emerging Technologies focuses on three key areas, allowing you to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to understand the changes and new trends of educational management in the modern, ever-shifting social landscape.
- Understanding a changing world: changes, innovation, and new digital trends. Participants will deep dive into how the world is changing and its impact on educational organizations and learning models. In addition, they will raise their innovative thinking on education from the perspective of digitalization and new technologies.
- Educational institution management excellence. This module is designed to raise a multidisciplinary and strategic vision of educative organizations. Participants will be equipped to design, implement and adopt growth and value-creating strategies for their educational institution, as well as lead innovative projects.
- A Methodology-based program. Enhance your management and leadership capabilities, strengthening your ability to manage teams, navigate change and uncertainty, and your potential to inspire and perform at your peak level.
MIU offers you the opportunity to choose from two different study modes. Each format is designed to meet the different specific needs of students.
- Adapting to your rhythm. Distribute your workload according to your personal study rhythm, schedule, and career. This enables you to strike the optimal balance between your learning and professional objectives.
- Top educational technology. Our program employs the best use of technology for education to provide an exceptional distance learning experience. We use a combination of online discussions, multimedia documents, video conferences, workshops, and more, to provide a highly adapted, interactive, and user-friendly educational experience.
- Because life is digital. Every day, businesses have teams scattered throughout the world, leading projects from different parts of the globe. Our online format mirrors this reality, allowing you to strike the balance between academic progress, professional growth, and personal fulfillment. Don’t put your life on hold!
- The US Experience. Live in Miami, an international hub of multiculturalism, and experience the hustle and bustle of a major US city.
- Truly diverse. Meet international professionals from different backgrounds and create long-lasting business relationships.
- A burst of vision. Each cohort is hand-selected and limited in size, allowing each and every student to personally interact with international faculty and classmates, getting the most out of their classes.
The Master In Educational Leadership is for you if…
- You are looking to boost your career in an international and US-Accredited Master in Educational Leadership program.
- You wish to prepare yourself for roles as leaders in the field of education, by strategically managing and leading human resources in the educational school area.
- You wish to prepare yourself for managing innovative educational projects based on new digital technologies.
- You love multicultural environments and disruptive ways of learning.
Graduates from our master's will have greater opportunities to stand out. There are many doors that lead to success, open the right one for you!
Keep opening doors to accelerate your current career path.
The Master of Science in Educational Leadership, Management, and Emerging Technologies gives you the opportunity to broaden your horizons and discover vast opportunities of interest:
- High school level headmasters
- E-learning project manager
- Public school administrators
- Corporate training directors
- Educational manager
Pre-Program - 4 weeks
- Soft Skills Track & Onboarding Plan
1st Semester - 4 months
- Leadership And Change Management in Education (3 credits)
- Innovation Quality and Educational Models (3 credits)
- Organization and Strategic Management (3 credits)
2nd Semester - 4 months
- Organization Structures (3 credits)
- Styles and Approaches in Learning and Managing Change: International Case Studies (3 credits)
- Managing Conflict, Power, and HR Policies (3 credits)
3rd Semester - 4 months
- Emerging ITC Trends and Socio-Cultural Changes in Education (3 credits)
- Human Resources Management (3 credits)
4th Semester - 4 months
- Educational Digital Tools for Communications and Reputation (3 credits)
- Faculty Design and Development (3 credits)
5th Semester - 2 months
- Educational Leadership Capstone Project (6 credits)
Program Tuition Fee
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.