International Master in Tax Consulting
ISDE Law Business School
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
A tax advisor can no longer be a mere tax adjuster. It must be a professional capable of offering a comprehensive tax planning service to individuals and legal entities, both in national and international contexts.
To be able to offer this kind of advice, it is essential that your training combines a technical analysis of the main tax figures and the procedures for their application, with a real practice to know first-hand the issues that you have to face.
Whoever wants to start in this profession following the highest standards or update their knowledge and skills to meet what their profession demands today, must be trained to meet these criteria.
- Civil law and commercial law
- Corporation Tax without special regimes
- Personal Income Tax. Wealth Tax
- Tax procedures (LGT / Inspection / Collection / Tax litigation)
- Value Added Tax
- Customs and excise duties
- Non-Resident Income Tax
- Transfer prices
Specialization subjects I
- Fiscal consolidation
- Restructuring Operations
- Taxation of intriates and expatriates
- Financial and insurance taxation
- ITP and ADJ
- Family business
- Local taxes (IAE, ICIO, IBI, IIVTNU)
Specialization subjects II
- Real estate taxation
- Tax planning
Subjects of specialization III
- BEPs / Digital Economy
- Professional practice
- Tax audit
- Money laundering
- Law firms and companies that hire the largest number of students for this Master: PKF-ATTEST, Alliantia Abogados, Deloitte, Benow Partners, EY, KPMG, BDO and PwC Spain, among others.
- Consulting and auditing companies or Big Four, (mainly in the areas of specialization related to Tax Law).
- Large national and international companies, listed or SMEs, (mainly in the departments specialized in tax financial advice).
- Banks, investment banks, savings banks and other financial market operators.