Welcome to Scott College of Business at Indiana State University!
In late 2009, our College was named after Donald W. Scott in recognition of Don and Susan Scott’s generosity and support. With the support of the Scott family and many other friends and alumni, the Scott College of Business is positioned for continued success and advancement of our mission and our vision.
I invite you to examine our plan for the future – Strategic Plan for 2020 and Beyond and explore our programs:
- Business majors - 11 programs with over 1,100 undergraduate students
- Business minors – such as Forensic Accounting, Motorsports Management and Sales & Negotiations
- Program of National Distinction - Financial Services
- Meis Student Development Center – a bridge to industry with workshops and events for undergraduate and graduate students
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - offered in the evenings to full-time and part-time students, named one of the nation’s best by the Princeton Review seven years in a row.
- Professional MBA (the ProMBA) program in Plainfield, Indiana, started Fall, 2011.
- Sales and Negotiations Center and offerings of sales courses, certificates, training and more.
- Sycamore Student Ventures and Sycamore Business Advisors, an award-winning, innovative student consulting class
- Small Business Development Center
- Councils of influence – Dean’s Executive Council, Young Professionals Board, Accounting, Insurance, and more.
- Our new home is a renovation of the historic Federal Building in downtown Terre Haute.
- Accredited by the premier AACSB - International, the Association for Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business.